A new commemorative plaque has been unveiled in tribute to those who served at Sedgeford Airfield.
A ceremony was performed last Saturday at the site of the former aerodrome as part of an unveiling by the Airfields of Britain Conservation Trust.
The RAF Sedgeford tribute was one of three memorials unveiled at the weekend in Norfolk and Suffolk and attended by trust representatives, ATC cadets, local dignitaries and land owner William Barber.
A service was conducted by Robin Turner, a former RAF chaplain-in-chief.
The memorial has been placed at the entrance of the aerodrome on Docking Road, dedicated to all units and personnel based at the site.
The airfield was opened in 1915 and was a satellite of RAF Great Yarmouth. It closed four years later when Number 13 Squadron disbanded.
The base also served as a decoy airfield from 1940 to 1944 to give the illusion of aviation activity during the Second World War.