Youth came out on top in the North West Norfolk League Division One Cup final as Lynn North End romped home 7-2 against Gayton United Reserves.

The champions elect fielded three 16-year-olds and one of them, Dylan Edge, helped himself to a hat-trick.

Neil Goodbourn 2, J Burgess and man of the match Simon Bush were also on target as North End bounced back from Saturday’s 3-2 home defeat by Ingoldisthorpe in the Graver Cup semi-final.

In Division Two, Castle Rising enjoyed a pair of 5-3 away wins. On Saturday Jamie Lawson, Pete Millerski, James Manning, Stuart Bunting and Kenzie Corbett helped themselves to a goal each at Dersingham Rovers A and on Tuesday it was a repeat at West Winch. Ali Fisher struck a 30-yard screamer for his first goal of the season for the hosts with Shaun Hammond and Jack Rake getting the others.

On Saturday, Winch had won 3-0 at Redgate Rangers Reserves thanks to Jordan Nurse, Johnny Ashworth and Shaun Hammond with Steve Garrod making some great saves in goal.

Gary Bowman put Redgate ahead at home to Birchwood on Tuesday but the visitors hit back with six goals to overhaul Wells at the top of the table after slipping up with a 4-4 draw against The Woottons on Saturday.

Jamie Lee Flores, Carl Malkin and Matthew Pooley were on target for Smithdon Hunstanton in a 3-1 win at Denver.

In a dress rehearsal for the Charlie Day Cup final, Springwood ran out comfortable 7-2 winners at River Lane Rangers in Division Three.

Springwood took the lead when they were awarded a highly controversial penalty, which Lewis Osborn tucked away. Rangers equalised after a defensive mix up but Osborn added his second to give Springwood the half-time lead.

Osborn completed his hat-trick before Sam Hewitt and Jamie Buhlemann made it 5-1. With 20 minutes to go Rangers pulled one back but man of the match Hewitt and Buhlemann killed off the game.

Division Three champions Snettisham Maroons had to work hard for their second consecutive promotion with a 4-2 win at a much-improved Greyfriars.

Anton Ely scored an early goal but Greyfriars soon equalised and, despite Snettisham making chances, the score stayed the same at half-time. After the break, Snettisham put their foot on the pedal and man of the match John Berry scored a hat-trick with just one home reply.

The last game of Snettisham’s season on Wednesday saw them field an eclectic line-up against Thornham.

However, they still had more than enough skill and teamwork to see off the opposition.

Will May played outfield and scored the opener, while George Green scored two well-deserved goals to clinch the points.

Tilney completed their season with a 4-0 win at Lynn North End Reserves. Liam Peart scored a brace for the visitors with the second being a wonderful top corner finish.

Chris Yaxley found himself in the right place to poke home a deflected shot and man of the match George Holden forced home the fourth.

James Boyden hit a hat-trick as Thornham won 4-1 at Lynn Napier Reserves. Will Wakefield scored the other and Wayne Proctor was man of the match.

In Division Four, East Winch were held to a 2-2 home draw by Castle Rising Reserves with Dion-Cuthbert-Evans and Jake Ellis netting for the visitors.

Stephen Hunt and a last-minute winner from Harry Raven earned all the points for Heacham Reserves at Marshland Saints.